Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Grinding in the Forgotten Desert of Silithus

After some minor dabbling on the PTR I went back to live. I decided to go after the one last recipe for cooking Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops. To get the quest I need to get to neutral with Brood of Nozdormu rep in Silithus getting 200 silithid carapace fragments for the repeatable quest The Path of Righteous A side benefit of doing this is I am able to skill up weapons as I grind for drops. The first I managed to cap at 400 was Unarmed earning me:


Did Somebody Order A Knuckle Sandwich?




Master of Arms




To max out the rest of my weapons I need to take an axe, bow, crossbow, dagger, polearm, stave, thrown, and two-handed sword. I think I might break on Silithus to get my fishing up to 450 currently siting on 435 at the moment.

No comments: