Monday, December 15, 2008

100 Days Played among other things

It has been a while since I posted, distracted by real life. On this character I have 100 days 22 hours 37 minutes, and 12 of those hours have been at 80. It was sort of anti-climatic to get to 80. I haven't even started the quest lines in 4 of the Northrend territories. Although I think the achievement counter is messing up as I already had over half in the basin complete. Besides farming mats for the Nesingwary 4000 I am taking a diversion and working on the Merrymaker achievement and have acquired 3100 achievement points at the time of this posting. Next Achievement goal is Chef if they ever fix that the 4 recipes that are necessary are given. Currently the guild I am in has yet to start Naxx but we are having a meeting this weekend so we may start soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your Chef title yet? I've seen a few blogs post about it now so I know it's possible!

/cheer