Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chef Thracyyus available realm for jumping

Figured I would post again since I finally have the Chef title. Plus after belatedly seeing a comment from ~One Among Many~it gave me added motivation to post about it. Kudos to you ~One Among Many~ :) . I am only missing Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops of which I need to collect thousands of Silithid Carapace Fragments to get the faction with Brood of Nozdormu.

I moved to Garrosh server during a free move. This may not have been the best idea in retrospect but then again waiting over an hour and half to get onto Cenarius was the reason for moving. So currently I am looking for a new place to call home that has people that would like to run old content so I can get rep and get the following missing recipes:

Engineering
1) Force Reactive Disk from random boss drop in MC
2) Biznicks 247x128 Accurascope from random boss drop in MC
3) Core Marksman Rifle from random boss drop in MC
4) Rocket Boots Xtreme from random drop off Mekgineer Steamrigger in the Steamvault
5) Stabilized Eternium Scope from random drop off Attument the Huntsmen in Karazhan
6) Surestrike Goggles v3.0 from random drop in Sunwell Plateau
7) Mekgineer's Chopper - aka Motorcycle - from purchase when exalted with Alliance Vanguard

Mining
1) Smelt Elementium via Goblin's Guide to Elementium from Krixix (no longer need mind control) in BWL
2) Smelt Hardened Khorium via Study of Advanced Mining from random drop in Sunwell Plateau

Cooking
1) Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops see above for details

5 comments:

Kordwar said...

Thracyyus! you live!

I three man MC every week for my leaf (every week since 3.0.8 and all we get are those damn eyes -_-) and core marksman just dropped today. Currently gathering the mats for it.

Kordwar said...

Also, make friends with a geared holy pally and a well geared tank and you can just do AQ40 for brood rep

Repaxan said...

Hi fellow (former) denizen of Cenarius. :)

I took the free transfer to Winterhoof a month ago, I don't regret it at all.

... said...

Knights of Valor

Give us a look see, ask any questions you like. If you do decide to apply mention that you know me from the blog trenches.

Rilgon & I farm AQ40 every so often trying to get the red bug. And now that I've got a good tanking kit, I can tank I'm good to go for most anything.

Mae/Den

Anonymous said...

Hurray, I get Kudos! Are they edible?

=P

Regarding your most recent post too...those love rockets were a tad hard to shoot off all in a row, but I know (from milling) that when the global cooldown spins halfway around, you can click the item so that by the time it has spun entirely around, you can click on the ground immediately. I do this for enchanting and milling. Speeds things up a tad.