Friday, November 7, 2008

Goals...

...are good things to have but deadlines to achieve them are not as I doubt they could be accomplished before the patch.

Recipes I am lacking:
Cooking
1) Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops

Engineering
1) Force Reactive Disk
2) Biznicks 247x128 Accurascope
3) Core Marksman Rifle
4) Rocket Boots Xtreme
5) Stabilized Eternium Scope
6) Surestrike Goggles v3.0


So which ones are viable for me to obtain well lets put them in order of probablity. If I get some runs in Steam Vaults I should be able to get the boots. I should be able to farm enough rep to get the quest for the chops from the silithid carapace fragment turn ins. I doubt that my last run before the expansion on Attumen will yield the scope but could happen. Well the other night the goggles were on the AH but didn't have 5000G to spend so I am putting gaining them on hold until after expansion. Sadly the three from MC will probably not be obtained before the expansion next week unless they all drop and I beat everyone in rolling for them.

Achievements
My goals for achievements are to complete as many as I can and have enough to be over 2300 points. I managed to fish in Orgimmar and get "Old Crafty" albeit it took two days, countless deaths mostly alliance although one horde did too because they took on four of us alliance players that were trying to fish. I know I need to complete more quests in Kalimdor to get the loremaster of Kalimdor unlocked. The 3000 quest title The Seeker will come but after the expansion.

So if you need some food or engineering items made send a tell in game and if I am not busy or if you are.

edit: Will be coming back to add links to the items later.

No comments: