Saturday, November 15, 2008

QQ on the CueCue

I shouldn't have fallen alseep and got d/c as the cue is 1111+ people and now a 82 minute wait. At least it is giving me time to catch up my blog. No Engineering drops yet but did get two BoP cooking recipes: Bad Clams and Haunted Herring. I think my engineering is at 380 now but lack of mats at reasonable zone spawn and prices on AH to by is slowing my down. Got my fishing up some too and it is around 385. Been vendoring most of the quest rewards I get although I did keep the Death Knights' Anguish. I am very happy with the quest reward for Last Rites, Fury of the Raging Dragon so dropped the old Veteran's Musket to the vendor for 33G plus.

Picked up a Gnomish Army Knife off the AH earlier today for 45G and and freed up five bag slots, so decided too carry some simple wood since there is room. Althought the Hammer Pick was a waste of mats in hindsight, it did bring me 2G on the AH. At least my Zapthrottle Mote Extractor is good in the Borean and have sadly havest more with it than nodes of Cobalt ore.

As per usual not enough tanks available for instances and after three failed grouping attempts I gave up on the Nexus at the moment. Instead I started the quests in Dragonblight since I am sitting at about 72% of level 71 complete. But I might want to head back and find where I missed the D.H.E.T.A. questline for more quest experience. Cue currently at 730 and 71 minute wait, so I can blog at bit more before I start playing again. Just checked again 686 and 31 minute cue, now it is increasing but less people in the cue? WTF?! must be broken.

Looks like I am in after a 45 minute wait.

1 comment:

Kordwar said...

waste of mats? nonsense! it was a skill point :P

I'm at 396 trying my damnedest to hit 405(?) eng so i can get the nitro boosts on my guardian boots.

I'm loving the blog by the way, expect to see me bugging you with comments more often.