Friday, November 21, 2008

I think it stuck in neutral.

Since yesterday things are not seeming to go right. I scared the crap of myself by running into the minefield near K3. Fell down a hillside into Zul'Druk right on a cobalt node. Unfortunately it was below the visible surface. ran around the entire zone found another node like that and one that was mineable before heading to the Grizzly Hills and found a node there but had to cliff jump down. I picked up a few flightpoints but that was about it. Maybe the weekend will be better.

8 comments:

Kordwar said...

Flexweave underlay ftw my friend

Kordwar said...

Grab a blood knight war cloak from shatt, 25 badges is all it'll cost. throw a flexweave on there and wear it for questing. Macro it to /use Blood knight war cloak and put it on your bar. Wonderful "oh shit!" button (also fun to disengage and use it :D )

Synq said...

Does anyone still use a parachute cloak? Or does flexweave underlay have something better that I'm missing?

Kordwar said...

flexweave lets you have good stats and slowfall on a minute cooldown, I used my parachute cloak up until I installed my flexweave. My normal cloak is the frost lords war cloak, which is identical to the blood knight cloak. you lose the agil enchant (hence why i have 2 cloaks) buy you get something that can save your ass.

Synq said...

I'll grab the next decent cloak that I can get my hands on then =P

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

Does anyone still use a parachute cloak?

I do. 30 second cooldown on the original > 60 second cooldown on an Underlay.

Kordwar said...

only time 30 seconds > 60 is in ZA during the eagle boss, But that's just my opinion. Setting up a cloak macro worked well but I'd prefer to not lose out on the stats. A minute isn't that long.

Kordwar said...

either is better than http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32539 though