Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shoulda, Coulda but Didn't

Only if I farmed arena points last season more as Brutal Gladitor's Rifles are available without restriction currently. It is probably just a bug that they are available without rating but if not I will be kicking myself till I get to level 73 and learn to make a Mark "S" Boomstick and a Truesight Ice Blinders which I should have been able to make at that point. Both of which are a farcry from the Surestrike Goggles v2.0 and the Veteran's Musket I am using but hopefull it wont be long until I get them.

Gonna farm some Timbermaw rep this morning since everyone else is trying to get the free gear off the vendors. Just noticed only other person in Felwood is a 53 warrior who I stopped to get the mobs for himself for a quest. Made the mistake of turning in beads and got to revered only to not get any rep on kills except for chieftan.

Update: Oh well I am now 6394/21000 revered so only about 250 more beads to get an turn to get exalted max. Doubt it would have happened before work but they are bringing the server down now to fix the vendor issue.

Side note: Well the expansion goes on sale tonight I will be in full costume at the local Gamestop for my ticket to Northrend awaits.

1 comment:

Kordwar said...

those truesight ice blinders are drool inducing. I'll be getting rid of my Brutal helm as soon as i can get my grubby green mitts on em.