Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing set in Stone(form)...

Well I have already scrapped most of my pre-expansion goals. As I was able to continued the Dungeon Set 1 to Dungeon Set 2 upgrade questline. Baron Rivendare finally dropped the Beaststalker's Pants so have been able to progress to the questline to just before summoning Lord Valthalak. Athough I will still need to farm a Beaststalker's Cap out of Scholomance and a Beaststalker's Tunic out of UBRS to be able to prgress it further.
I should be able to finish out to achievements after server re-boot, one is Razorfen Downs and second is Zul'Gurub. Which once I complete those I will achieve Classic Raider and Classic Dungeonmaster. Should also manage to get into friendly with Darkmoon Faire for what ever it is worth but need 930 bars of thorium to get exalted but via thorium widgets.

No comments: