Sunday, November 23, 2008

O Rilgon Where Art Thou?

Looking forward to reading the latest post at SES and got 404'ed.
Hope everything is ok and this is the problem.

Working on getting to level 75 also need to do a bit more mining and engineering leveling, So I can get my new helm. Frozen orbs are currently going for around 300G on Cenarius. Need to decide what enchants on my twin swords. I am thinking I need either agility for crit and AP or intellect for mana and RAP or thinking spirit for regening health & mana out of combat via Feign Death or Accuracy for Hit and Crit. Need mats first but want helm more so.

Any other dwarves notice that these drag into the ground when holstered?




In Howling Fjord, I got bent down by Arthas in the Spirit Realm.




*note the position he left me, ouch!

I did accomplish one thing. Critter Gitter



The coords are [50.36, 56.22] in Howling Fjord, there are two groups of 5 maggots and I was able to do this as fast as I could target and throw them Critter Bites. Be sure to clear the mobs around you before hand.

3 comments:

Rilgon Arcsinh said...

Use the old URL (stabilizedeffortscope.blogspot.com), not the new URL (www.stabilizedeffortscope.com). I dunno what's wrong yet.

Kordwar said...

Personally, i'd get agil to them. 140 total agility from them is a hell of alot.

Thracyyus Realmwalker said...

Couldn't afford the newer ones so checked a storage alt and had enough to get the +20 Agility on each so will save about 1500G at current prices.